09 jan Warehouse order picker – Almere
Geplaatst op 13:35h in Transport/logistiek/inkoop, Transport/logistiek/luchtvaart, Utrecht, Zuid-Holland
Do you have experience working in a warehouse? Are you looking for a permanent job? Then we might be looking for you, apply now!
Our customer in Almere is searching for a warehouse employees/ order pickers to join the team! Keep reading to find out what we have to offer and apply today!
As warehouse employee you are responsible for:
- Orderpicking with a help of a handscanner and EPT
- Last check of the order before shipment
- Correct using of work equipment
- Keeping working environment clean and tidy
Working time: 13.00 – 21.30 Mon – Fri
- At least 1 year of experience in warehouse environment
- Good command of the Dutch or English language
- Own transport to get to the work location
- Experience with EPT – must!
- A stable job for a longer period
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Gross salary €12,09 excl. 5% toeslag
- Contract with the company after 7months
- Health insurance will be provided if necessary
- Acces to private portal where all payslips are and free access to the E-learning platform
The employer offers the following:
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Apply right now through the application button below.
If you have any questions call Dorota: 0685604247 or send a mail to email@example.com