09 jan Warehouse medewerker Eindhoven – Eindhoven
We are looking for new colleagues to join our team!
In our warehouse in Eindhoven, we provide storage and cross-docking activities for our customers, among other things. As a Crossdock Employee you are an important player in our company. You are responsible for loading and unloading trucks with electric pallet trucks. You check the goods and prepare them for shipment on time. Thanks to your contribution, the food is transported efficiently. You work in a safe and accurate manner and ensure that orders can be delivered to our customers completely.
Within this position you can mainly be found on the work floor, in a conditioned environment of ± 3 degrees Celsius.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday between 16:00 and 01:00 and also between 22:00 and 07:00. Rotate working hours, so you also work in the evening and at night;
- You are willing to work in a cooled environment of about 3 degrees;
- Available full time (32 hours is also negotiable);
- Good communication skills in Dutch and/or English
- At least one year of work experience within a logistics environment;
- You will work within an enthusiastic and young team in a growing organization;
What do we expect from you:
- Een brutto salary between €13.41 and €14.12 excl. ADV and allowances – based on your experience
- A fixed ploegentoeslag of 11.87%;
- Travel allowance up to a maximum of €7.5/day;
- Free access to e-learning platform;
- Opportunities to grow, plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives;
- Weekly salary payout;
- Education budget of €500;
- Warm clothes;
This is what you can expect:
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
This is how you apply:
- Apply online via the button
- We will contact you for a personal telephone conversation
- Together we will see if this vacancy suits you
- Job interview with the client
For questions you can call Dorota on number: 068 560 4247 or send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org