22 aug Production employee – Krimpen aan den IJssel – KRIMPEN AAN DEN IJSSEL
Geplaatst op 15:03h in Productie, Productie/uitvoerend, Zuid-Holland
What are you going to do?
You are an important link in our company; together with your colleagues you are responsible for the smooth running of the production process. We cut, weigh and package our products according to the wishes of our customers.
What do we expect from you?
- you are a real go-getter aged 18 or older who can and wants to carry out work on the production line;
- you are attentive, check packaging and products well and report any deviations quickly and correctly;
- you are physically able to work in a (moderately) cooled environment in accordance with the hygienic requirements;
- you speak English and/or Dutch
- you have your own accomodation and transport
What you can expect from us?
- you will be given an interesting position in a dynamic company with a transparent character, where diversity and inclusion are of paramount importance;
- you will work in a nice team with a good working atmosphere;
- you receive an appropriate salary;
- you enjoy good secondary employment conditions in accordance with our own collective labor agreement;
- you receive development and career opportunities in the form of both internal training and following courses and training;
- after a temporary contract, there is a prospect of a permanent appointment if you perform well
- co-financing of transport costs 0,15e/km
KRIMPEN AAN DEN IJSSEL
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Are you interested and do you want to know more? Contact Kasia Moj-Grabowska via e-mail email@example.com
Are you sure and want to get started quickly; Apply directly via this page!