22 aug Machine Operator – Krimpen aan den IJssel – KRIMPEN AAN DEN IJSSEL
What are you going to do?
As an operator you are responsible for the process and operation of the production and/or packaging line. You ensure the correct construction, setup and operation of the machine(s)/production line(s). As a team, you and your colleagues ensure that the production process runs smoothly: you cut, weigh and package the products according to the wishes of the customers, subject to high hygiene and quality requirements. You therefore closely monitor the production process and the associated performance and you intervene or adjust if necessary. You regularly take samples and perform quality measurements.
What do we expect from you?
- you are a real go-getter aged 18 or older with a technical affinity for production equipment;
- you have an MBO work and thinking level. Experience in a fresh food environment is an advantage, as is knowledge of quality systems HACCP and IFS;
- you disassemble (and assemble) your own line(s) without any problems for the purpose of cleaning and replacing parts; you are able to resolve minor faults;
- you can work well together; you consult on product and quality matters and you consult with the Technical Service about malfunctions and maintenance;
- you regularly take samples and perform quality measurements (in collaboration with colleagues from the Quality Department);
- you are proactive, you check whether all necessary raw and auxiliary materials are present and you ensure that the semi-finished and finished products do not exceed the agreed lead time;
- you are available between 06.00 and 18.00 and are possibly willing to work on Saturdays;
- you are physically able to work in a (moderately) cooled environment in accordance with the hygienic requirements;
- you speak English and/or Dutch.
- you have your ovn accomodation and transport
What can you expect from us?
- you will be given an interesting position in a dynamic company that values diversity and inclusion;
- you receive an appropriate salary;
- you enjoy good secondary employment conditions in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- you receive development and career opportunities in the form of both internal training and following courses and training;
- after a temporary contract, there is a prospect of a permanent appointment if you perform well
- co-financing of transport costs 0,15e/km
Are you interested and do you want to know more? Contact Kasia Moj-Grabowska via e-mail email@example.com
Are you sure and want to get started quickly; Apply directly via this page!