18 dec Cross dock worker – Eindhoven
Geplaatst op 16:18h in Transport/logistiek/inkoop, Transport/logistiek/luchtvaart, Zuid-Holland
What are you going to do?
We are looking for logistics employees for the Eindhoven region, for the cross dock worker position.
As a cross dock worker you take care of loading and unloading truck by electric pallet truck (EPT). You check the good and prepare them to shipment on time. Work in a safe manner and ensure that orders are delivered on time to the customers is a prio!
What do we expect from you?
- You are willing to work in a cooler environment of about 3 degrees, of course we provide (warm) company jacket;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- Customer-oriented flexible attitude with a focus on delivering quality in services;
- You have a driven and proactive attitude to work;
- Available full-time, shifts from 16:00 to 01:00 or from 22:00 to 07:00;
- You have at least one year of work experience on similar position;
- You have your own accommodation and transport
What you can expect from us?
- A market-based salary and employment conditions;
- Shift work allowance 11,25%;
- Working in a small-scale team, within a work environment with a lot of diversity at a dynamic, international logistics service provider;
- Protective clothing for working at low temperatures
- Opportunity for education and training;
- Co-financing of transport costs, 0,21e/km
- A prospect of permanent employment.
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Are you interested and do you want to know more? Contact Kasia Moj-Grabowska via e-mail email@example.com
Are you sure and want to get started quickly; Apply directly via this page!